Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pumpkin Thrills and Ashton's first Spill!!!

Last Sunday we FINALLY made it to the Pumpkin Patch!! Usually I am dragging Luke there in September to get our PUMPKINS!! I love fall and the Pumpkin Patch!! So I was extra excited to go this year because now we have a little one to share it with. Let's just say Ashton is a chip right off the old block and LOVED the pumpkins, being outdoors and all around everything we put him through. We met some dear friends there as well and I am so thankful for their friendship because they captured some great pictures!! You see our camera broke and we thought well since we are heading to Bismarck for the pumpkin patch why don't we just go buy a camera before we go. Great idea right?? Sure except you can't buy camera with a full charged battery. So I was super THANKFUL that Jess and Jennie had their cameras and snapped a few shots for me!! I know I will stop blabbing and get to the good stuff!! Here we go..............

Warning EXTEME CUTENESS ahead!!!

 AHHHHHH!!! I know I know pick yourself off the floor.

 
What can I say??? He is a REALLY cute kid and with those pumpkins?.....I can't resist him!
 
Ok enough of the cute ones......Now for some silly photos that show our true colors.
 

That's Stu and Jennie!! They are at the same maturity level as us....hehe. And why is that acorn the same size as that squirrel???
This picture kills me!!! Oh Luke. Never a dull moment being married to him. It has been almost nine years.(december this year) I am glad he keeps it interesting. But somebody else might have to teach our kid how to act in public.
 
And NOW the moment you all have been waiting for Ashton's first spill........
 
 
"Hey that'll make a cool photo op for the photo book. Let me just set my kid in the dirt what could possibly happen?"
 
"Oh look he is loving this sign......" and then...................
Folks the result of a faceplant in the dirt. My reaction? Laughter. I laughed even harder when I changed his diaper and found it FULL of dirt!!
 
Well there you have it!! Till next time!
 
 





2 comments:

  1. bwahahahaha! Thank you for posting those pictures! I am so glad that even though Ashton is your first, you are able to laugh about some of the stuff that happens to ALL kids.
    One afternoon, I will have to tell you about all the ways I have tramautized my children. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sometimes I have to do the comment robot thing a few times, and I start to wonder...am I a robot and that's why I can't comment on this blog?!

    ReplyDelete