Monday, November 5, 2012

The recent happenings.......

Not a whole lot of excitement around here..... So here are few pictures of the recent happenings from my phone. ENJOY!!
A couple of friends of mine joined me in the COLOR ME RAD race in Billings the end of October. I heard about this from another friend in Billings and HAD to look into it. It's this 5k race where you run through this course with stations of color!! meaning....you run and people throw color(colored cornstartch at you). AWESOME.. Let me be clear of how much I HATE RUNNING!!!! but I was entrigued by public humiliation of looking like a Willy Wonka Ommpa Loompa!! So the above is the BEFORE of us ( Patty, Me, and Ange)
So, I ran through the first station (blue) and was disappointed that I escaped with only a little blue on my glove. :(  The next station was green watered down cornstartch. (reeeeeaaaally awesome on a freezing day) came out of the green station looking like my son wiped his nose all over me!! rounded the corner tuffed it out through the horse manure gaunlet(Billings Metra Park Special)! And turned another corner to the PINK station!! Let's just say me I stayed in the pink cloud as long as I could be for they kicked me out. My friend Patty? I have NEVER seen her sprint SOOO FAST!! Seriously people, being covered in Pink is  almost as good as the birth of my son. NO JOKE!! We then ran through the outdoor arena got some yellow i think?? ( I was still excited about pink!!) turned another corner to end our race in a beautiful cloud of purple. At the end of the race they give you a bag of color to throw. Well I felt i needed some blue to even my pink, Patty thought orange would look great too. Me I just ended up looking like Snooky from the Jersery Shore gone bad. (girl with a REALLY bad fake tan) So all of you I am sure are wondering about Ange in all this. She was happy to be in her purple cloud.... :) Needless to say it was an awesome time with some awesome friends.
 
Ok, ok enough about me.....I know you all really check this page for the ever cute "Bug"! Well here he is.
The things I put him through when he is shopping with me at Wal-Mart!!
Trying to destroy my freshly folded laundry. Such a BOY!
Cutest lil' pumpkin head on the block!!
Brushing his teeth with his banana tooth brush. For those wondering he has two teeth!!! UGHH he is soooooooooooo Cute!! Well There you have it till the next post!! ADIOS!!!

1 comment: